no items to display
FAQs for the Complete by Juice Plus+ products
Do you still have one or two questions about Complete by Juice Plus+ products? No problem! You can find the answers here.
1. Can I consume Complete by Juice Plus+ products if I have allergies?
As we do not know every customers emdical history we recomemdn they consult the warning labels on the product as well as consult their medical care practitioner. Details of the ingredients in the individual Complete products can be obtained here
2. Can Complete by Juice Plus+ products be consumed by diabetics?
We recommend any diabetic bring the product to consult their health care practiioner for approval before consuming.
Complete products contain the following amounts of carbohydrates:
Vanilla Shake 28.2 g / ready-to-eat portion
Chocolate Shake 27 g / ready-to-eat portion
Mixed Fruit Bar 19.5 g / bar
Chocolate Bar 21.7 g / bar
Vegetable Soup 21 g / ready-to-eat portion
3. What about the quality of protein in Complete by Juice Plus+ products?
Thanks to the combination of different vegetable protein sources (soya, soya-tofu, rice and chickpeas), the protein in Complete has a high biological value (BV = measure that defines the efficiency with which protein from food can be converted into substances made naturally by the body), which means the quality of protein is exceptionally high.
4. Do Complete by Juice Plus+ products contain fructose? What does this mean for people with fructose intolerance?
Complete shakes contain the following amounts of fructose:
Vanilla Shake 13 g / ready-to-eat portion
Chocolate Shake 12 g / ready-to-eat portion
Mixed Fruit Bar 5,3 g / bar
Chocolate Bar 5,5 g / bar
The threshold of fructose intolerance can vary widely. For some people, intolerance can be triggered by just a few grams and for others, only after taking daily amounts well in excess of 10 g.
By way of comparison: 1 glass of apple juice (200 ml) contains approx. 13 g fructose.
1 banana contains approx. 20 g fructose.
The decision regarding the consumption of Complete products by those with a fructose intolerance must ultimately be made by the customer or their medical practitioner.
5. Are Complete by Juice Plus+ products gluten-free?
All Complete products are gluten-free except our Seed & Fruit bar.
6. Are GMO ingredients used?
GMO (Genetically Modified Organism) The Juice Plus+ Company Ltd. does not use foods that are made from GMO ingredients.
7. Are Complete by Juice Plus+ products lactose-free?
All of our products are lactose-free.
8. What do I need to be aware of when consuming Complete by Juice Plus+ products while taking medication (possible interactions)?
Please consult your health care practitioner and the warning labels found on the prodcut itself. The labels of the Complete products list all the ingredients and can be found under the product section.
9. Can Complete by Juice Plus+ products also be consumed during pregnancy/when breastfeeding?
This varies widely from person to person and we recommend consulting your prenatal health practitioner.
10. Can Complete by Juice Plus+ products particularly support me before and after sporting activities?
Complete products are extremely suited to taking before, during, and after sporting activities. The products are comprised of high-quality nutrients in optimum proportions and vegetable proteins with a high biological value (see protein quality).
11. I have a soya allergy, can I consume Complete by Juice Plus+ products?
Soya is an essential ingredient of all Complete products. Only allergy sufferers and their health care practitioner can estimate the risk of a possible allergic reaction.
12. Are Juice Complete by Juice Plus+ products vegetarian, can they be prepared as vegetarian food?
Our 3 Blend Capsules, Complete Shake Mixes and Dark Chocolate & Fig bars are vegan.
Our Seed & Fruit bars and chewables are vegetarian.
13. What ingredients do Complete by Juice Plus+ products contain?
The ingredients of the individual Complete products are listed on the respective label.